BEAUTY LIES IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER

                                                                                       
                              





Hey there beautiful!
I was just sitting and scrolling through interesting videos on YouTube and I found a video which gives me goosebumps. In this video, a girl told her journey on fighting anorexia nervosa which is an eating disorder disease. It all started when she was 12 YEARS OLD 😨. WOW. When I was 12 years old, all I could think of was what games can I play with my friends in school. I was quite stunned by the fact that at such a young age, you need to always make sure that you are beautiful in the other people’s eye. SO NOW, it is clear to me that EVERYBODY’S dream is to be called beautiful regardless of gender and age.


What bothers me is that people tend to misunderstand the word beauty itself. To me, people always associate the word beauty with appearance. However, beauty can be measured differently. HOW? The way you smile can be considered as beautiful, the way you laugh can be considered beautiful and your nice attitude can be considered as beautiful. I still remember how the boys from my past school did something that shocked me. They rate girls in every class and chose the girl who has good figures and appearance. It was quite a sad story for me as they actually made me feel insecure for the first time when I was not the chosen one (HAHAHA 😆). Well, past is past and we should look forward for a better future.


We did discuss another type of eating disorder in class which is bulimia nervosa. It is slightly different from anorexia as a bulimic actually purges the food that they ate because they think that they eat too much. What is the root to all of these eating disorders? Well hate to break it through all of my readers but the key to why these eating disorders happen is our own mind. Sure, there will be some other influence like other people’s perspective towards your own body but in the end, your mind plays a more vital role in keeping you sane. This is why you should really consider to reach out to others that could lend you a hand to make sure that this eating disorder stops. Do not be shy or ashamed of yourself . It is always better to talk to others about your problem so that you could feel the burden being lifted up from our shoulders.




We must always bear in our mind that BEAUTY LIES IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER. Have you heard of one man’s trash is another man’s treasure. Do not think that you are less attractive or you are not as beautiful as other people. Even if you get dumped by a guy or a girl because your ex finds that you are not beautiful or handsome enough 💔, ALWAYS bear in mind that there will be another person who can appreciate and love you more than your ex. Stand tall and be proud of yourself. LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF J. Whether you have fair skin, dark skin or you are short YOU ARE STILL BEAUTIFUL. EVERYONE should be called as beautiful because you are beautiful in your own way. We are God’s creation and God’s creation are always magnificent.



This is one of the songs from the movie “The Greatest Showman” and the title of the song is “This Is Me”. I would like to share it with my lovely readers to boost your confidence. Oh well, this is pretty much what I wanted to share with my readers. Feel free to comment in the comment section below!

With lots of love💗
FARRA     

Comments

  1. everything you wrote here is so true <3
    -zaim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely agree with your statement! God's creation are magnificent and we are no one to judge His work :)
    -Aqmar

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the song attachment! Totally agree with you. Beauty is totally different for different people and is not always about appearance! =) *i accidentally deleted the comment above but its the same as this hehe*

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually i just knew that there's a quote 'one man’s trash is another man’s treasure' :D
    you just make my day, farra ehhe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TO THE BONE

BLACK MIRROR : NOSEDIVE

"PLASTIC AND PROUD!"